Image courtesy of natalie.mu
Guitar-driven trio Chirinuruwowaka has announced their eighth album: Kimi No Mirai Ni You Ga Aru (There is Business in Your Future). To be released on May 10, the album features 7 tracks.
“We aimed for the feeling that the images you see in your mind are as though you are watching a beautiful movie,” said vocalist and guitarist Yuu, quoted on music website Natalie
. After the album is released in May, Chirinuruwowaka will embark on a national “OctopusTour
.” However, before touring, the band has announced two dates of “Chirinuruwowaka Kai Vol. 4” to premiere the new album before the CD is released. These will be on April 29 at Shindaita FEVER
in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo and May 3 at America-Mura FANJ Twice
in Chuo-ku, Osaka. The venues will also feature advance sales of the album. Ticket information can be found on Chirinuruwowaka’s website here
Image courtesy of natalie.mu
- Ikari No Fudesaki (The Tip of the Brush of Rage)
- Haru Wa Achira (Spring is Over There)
- Shidarezakura (Weeping Cherry Tree)
- Ukitsu Shizumitsu (Floating and Sinking)
- Kuusou Toshi (Daydream City)
- May 27 – Chiba-ken, Chiba LOOK
- June 3 – Miyagi-ken, enn 2nd
- June 4 – Tochigi-ken, HEAVEN’S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2
- June 11 – Ishikawa-ken, vanvanV4
- June 17 – Kyoto, takutaku
- June 24 – Shizuoka-ken, MESCALIN DRIVE
- July 1 – Fukuoka-ken, DRUM SON
- July 2 – Okayama-ken, CRAZY MAMA 2nd Room
- July 9 – Hokkaido, COLONY
- July 15 – Osaka, ROCKTOWN
- July 17 – Nagoya, Aichi-ken, Ikeshita CLUB UPSET
- July 22 – Tokyo, Shinjuku BLAZE
Keep up with Chirinuruwowaka by following them on social media below:
Website / Twitter (Yuu [guitar/vocals], Kousaku Abe [drums], Iwai Eikichi [bass]) / Facebook
Image courtesy of Pia Kansai.
Fresh off Mass of the Fermenting Dregs‘ first physical release in 7 years, the single “Slow-motion Replay,” singer and bassist for MOTFD, Natsuko Miyamoto, has announced her first solo album.
Titled Namami, the 9-track CD will be released in May through FLAKE SOUNDS. According to an interview with Miyamoto on Pia Kansai, he tracklist is as follows:
- Hitogomi [Crowd]
- EIM -everyday is monday-
- Warau Hito [Laughing Person]
- Uta O Utaeba [If You Sing a Song]
- delayed brain (NUMBERGIRL cover)
- Shijima To Kabe To Yami [Silence and Walls and Darkness] (Qomolangma Tomato cover)
- Slow-motion Replay
- Re: Tantantan
The last three tracks have all been released in some form before: Miyamoto’s solo take on “Slow-motion Replay” is the b-side for the single, and “Re: Tantantan” is another take on a different MOTFD song, which she released on her Bandcamp along with the solo track “decision.”
You can follow Mass of the Fermenting Dregs on Facebook here.
Listen to Natsuko Miyamoto’s solo version of “Slow-motion Replay” below.
Today, rock trio Number the. released a trailer for their first song as a group in five years, titled “MOON BEAM.”
The single will be released only as a digital download on January 25.
The band’s last release was their 2012 album, Night Songs, which served as the follow-up to their debut, 1st.